Saturday 3 June 2017

What do people think about you when they see you on stage?

Being in the public eye requires you to look your best at all times.

I watched Britain's Got Talent when Susan Boyle first appeared on stage. Before she opened her mouth, people almost did not want to look at her, because she did not look the part of the great singer she was. Speculating on my part, I wonder if that might have something to do with the reason she could not get anyone to take her seriously before then?

I also noticed that someone took Susan Boyle and really gave her a makeover for her next and final performances. It helped her to have more "eye appeal".

As I have watched the many performers who grace the stage of Britain's Got Talent, the ones who usually win are the ones who not only have talent, but they look good on stage.

I have also attended workshops and business events where speakers have been on stage speaking about their passion. I have noticed that the audiences seem to pay more attention to a speaker who not only is a great speaker, but also looks good on stage.

Check out the biggest and best movie stars and musical performers from Hollywood and around the world. Even Susan Boyle has reduced weight in search of that sweet spot in "eye appeal".

Let's face it, when we look great, people tend to listen to us more enthusiastically.

This is what has led me to make the big leap of my own weight reduction.

When I started my own business in 2011, I had a steep uphill climb. There was not only a learning curve for me, but I had put on a few pounds.

Being tall allowed me a bit of leeway, but by this spring I was a whopping 25 pounds overweight.

My business was bringing me to the stage as a speaker for LinkedIn and blogging.

As I observed other speakers and their appearance, I realized that I had better start doing something about my own appearance...and soon!

Recently, I had the opportunity of working with a client who is a health coach. She wanted to see how I could help her with her online marketing and blogging.

My first thought was to attend one of her meetings and take notes. Then I got a brilliant idea!
I decided to try her products and that would surely give me some ammunition for blogging!
The first 8 days I released 8 pounds and 10 inches!

Nothing had ever worked so well for me before!

I loved the program and the products, so I stayed on the products and the eating program to continue to release weight.

I have now released 20.5 pounds and 31 inches! -Just 5 pounds left to go! Now I feel great and am not embarrassed to have my picture taken or be up on stage. I have people making comments about my appearance and complimenting me. Feels awesome!

This is the first program that actually gives you a shopping list of great food that you can choose from along with the quantities to eat.

I have since met some people who have tried some other programs and have regained the weight they have lost...plus some.

There are two key things that I have observed with any kind of weight release program.

            1. Most do not have a complete program from beginning to end that you can stick to for life.
            2. Most do not have a coach that can help you stick to it when the going gets tough.
Over the years I have learned that in order to make permanent changes in my habits, I cannot do it alone. I need a coach.

When you embark on something new, it takes at least a month to get into a routine with your new habits.

With weight reduction, there not only are the new eating habits to deal with, but also the addictions to different things, like wine, dairy products, sugars and bad carbs.

With this program I have not had any cravings for sugar or sweets. I eat protein and lots of vegetables. I never feel like I am starving either.

This program is one that I will be able to stick to for the rest of my life.

It is called the "Red Box" program.

Oh! I can also make a considerable income on the side as well.

What would an extra $500.00 a month do for you?

Check this out.

Christine Till

The Marketing Mentress







No comments:

Post a Comment